quite busy this few weeks.. and may be busy for few weeks again... huhu.. later i try to update this blog.. doing questionnaire is not easy la.. then have to type back all the feedbacks.. however if u have whatever kind of unsatisfaction to MHS college, just put it on this blog.. it wont bite u back, u know? huhu..
hi Mademmoiselle,
ReplyDeleteI find your English writing skill is very humurous...it is very funny to read your word in the way of being sarcastic !
What courses are you taking? Degree or Diploma in Nursing ? So far, I am satisfied with the lecturers here such as Mr. Lee, Puan Jaya, Puan Zakiah, they are all responsible teachers .
Anyway, I like reading your writing, it is amusing...hahaha...keep writing ok ? I will be your captive reader :)
hey there.. sorry.. it's been ages since u posted this comment and i just reply it today... been so busy for last 9 months.. anyway, thanks for you compliment.. maybe it's time for me to be active in writing again...
ReplyDelete