Monday, January 12, 2009

what do you think about MAHSTC before and After entered it? -A Sincere Confession from the Students-

This question is being asked to the students of MAHSTC.. and here the shocking answers..

"I dont like MAHSTC , I feel irritating, I kene tipu masuk MAHSA, This is the worst College ever in Malaysia."
Author: I also kene tipu! They gave me nice picture to see, but when i see the real face, i went, "OMG!"

"I can't comment. It's the last resort after not qualified to enter goverment nursing degree programme. But I regretted not to call IMU first. MAHSA-no comment (celebrity Answer)"
Author: You should go to "CELEBRITY" school.

"Kebengongan melanda, penyesalan x berkesudahan, but i have no choice. Semuanye teruk, that's my lovely college!"
Author: Ya, very "amazingly" lovely..

"people asked me: "where are you studying now?"
I will answer: "MAHSA"
1/2 will ask me back, "where is it? Why I never hears of it before?"
1/4 thought that i am studying at "PASAR"
Conclusion: What to do? No choice.."
Author: When the answer is masterskill, people went "Oh, that one."

"I also never heard of MAHSA before. Benci pakai Uniform murahan. X mcm study Higher Education, mcm g tuisyen je.."
Author: The uniform design is nice. but the new tailor is such a unifrom-spoiler! MAHSA da x mampu upah good tailor.

"Ya, I agree.. Everyday I am not going to college, i am going to tuition centre. Just like Kasturi Tuition Centre. They treat us like kindergarden student. everyday must come to "tuition centre" till 4pm. even worse than secondary school!"
Author: I never thought before of being in a tuition centre half of the day..

"Before: Complete ESTABLISHED college
After: Worse managed than in Schools!"
Author: Even a kindergarden is more well managed.

"Before: It seems like a good college that produce lots of nurses
After: Ya, INDEED! Lots of low quality nurses"
Author: Lots of b****h nurses also..

"Before: Never heard of it but it's outlook was nice and perfect
After: Management is terrible...
ps: Datin was a big liar!"
Author: she ran away before we realised it..

"Before: Proud to be a nurse
After: Rather to be a zoologist than studying here!"
Author: I am proud to be a nurse, but never admitted that i am studying in MAHSA

"Before: Think that MAHSA college is well-established and produce good and high qulity nurses
After: MAHSA is really fun but the Management should be improved"
Author: Should be improved A LOT!

"Before: It has degree programme, it seems like can guarantee our future career
After: The fee is too high!!"
Author: Ptptn also lambat masuk!

"Before: MAHSA certificate+Teesside certificate=very good
After: MAHSA certificate cannot be trusted, Teesside certificate is the choice."
Author: grateful that teesside will give certificate also..

" I think it was a better place to study to create a profession for future. Now i am not confident that the teaching in "MAHSA" is as what i expected when i entered"
author: now, it will be a place that i wished i never entered before!

No comments:

Post a Comment